Wednesday 25 December 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


MERRY CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!!

How is your christmas day ? Do you celebrate with your family, friends

or colleagues?

I am so lucky that managed to celebrate my family, friends and my colleagues.

It could be said 2013 is my 1st year experience which really think  about

do something or bought Christmas gift to my friends to send my greatest wish

to everyone of them.

It really headache to think what i should do or give....

Think think think search search  and find find ....

The end i decided did Christmas tree cards...
( sorry i not managed send these to everyone due to time problem)

I quite like them ... hehehe.


In the progress!!!

FINALLY!!!! DONE~~ Is My time to be MISS SANTA~~~~~~~






It is just a simple little things.. 

Anyways................ ONCE AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS~~~ENJOY YA!!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment